Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread.
You can make Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread use 17 materials and 7 step. Here are the steps for making food.
The materials you will need to make Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread
- Prepare 2 Bianco Sausages -I used Garlic an Cheese u can use sweet too.
- You need 2-15 oz cans of Cannellini Beans.
- You need 6 Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2-15 oz can of Artichoke Hearts..not marinated.
- You need 1/2 onion sliced thin.
- You need 1 tbsp oregano.
- You need 1 (15 oz) can of Plum Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp anchovie paste or 1 diced anchovie.
- You need 2 tbsp Capers.
- You need 2/3 . Cup of kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp sea salt.
- Prepare Tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 standard size baguette.
- Prepare 1/2 stick unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tsp red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup chopped badil.
Stages of cooking Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread
- To make Puttanesca: add olive oil to large skillet on medium heat add onion saute until translucent 2 or 3 mins stirring frequently add the garlic and the anchovies paste and stir for 30 seconds, add diced tomatoes a pinch of red pepper flakes bring to a simmer.
- Add Cannellini beans to Putanesca cook for 5 mins..
- Stir in artichoke hearts, olives and capers.
- Heat up Grill Pan or exterior grill till hot add Sausages cook till thoroughly cooked inside set aside..
- Make Garlic bread: Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice baguette in half length wise to create four 5 or 6 inch sections place pieces cut side up on a baking sheet..
- In a small sauce pan add butter on medium heat add tsp of Garlic saute until fragrant 1 or 2 mins,, don't burn,, remove from heat and put in a small bowl add oregano and red pepper flakes stir to combine..
- Using a pastry brush dip in butter and top baguette slices bake 7 to 10 minutes Serve immediately put bean mixture in 4 bowls top with sliced sausage, fresh basil and parmesan cheese..