Green Bean Casserole.
You can make Green Bean Casserole use 10 materials and 9 step. Here are the steps for cooking dishes.
The materials you will need to make Green Bean Casserole
- You need 2 lb frozen green beans.
- Prepare 4 tbsp butter divided.
- Prepare 2 tbsp flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp dried minced onion.
- You need 1 cup sour cream.
- You need 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes.
Stages of cooking Green Bean Casserole
- Cook green beans for 45 minutes; drain well.
- In saucepan melt 3 tablespoons butter. Stir in flour, salt,pepper, sugar and onion;.
- Cook on medium heat until mixture becomes bubbly..
- Remove from heat and add sour cream.
- Fold in the green beans and mix well..
- Pour into greased 9×13 casserole dish.
- Cover with cheddar cheese..
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon of butter and mix with crushed cornflakes. Put on top of casserole..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.