Fragrant Chicken Soup with spices and Corriander Leaves.
The materials you will need to make Fragrant Chicken Soup with spices and Corriander Leaves
- You need 1 chicken.
- You need 1 onion (160g).
- You need 5 cloves garlic.
- You need 3 stalks spring onion.
- You need 3 stalks Corriander/Chinese parsley including the roots.
- Prepare 2 lemongrass.
- Prepare 2 slices ginger.
- You need 2 teaspoons salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoons white pepper Powder.
- You need 7 cups water.
Cooking instructions Fragrant Chicken Soup with spices and Corriander Leaves
- Peel the onion and cut into 4.
- Peel garlic.
- Remove stems of spring onion and chopped.
- Bruised the lemongrass.
- Prepare and wash the chicken.
- Place everything into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove the scums and boil on medium heat for 1 hour.
- And it's ready
. The soup is also great for noodles or making rice.