Elisa's Supreme Scrambled Eggs.
The materials you will need to make Elisa's Supreme Scrambled Eggs
- Prepare 2 Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Slices Virginia Ham, in small pieces.
- Prepare 2 Slices Mortadela, in small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Bacon, uncooked, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sofrito (Recipe on profile).
- You need 1 tsp garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp Badia Complete Seasoning.
- You need 1 bunch fresh cilantrillo, chopped.
- You need 1/2 Envelope Sazón Goya.
- You need to taste Salt & Pepper,.
Stages of cooking Elisa's Supreme Scrambled Eggs
- In a pan, add the bacon and cook..
- In the same pan, add the ham, mortadela, cilantrillo and onion..
- In a bowl, add all the other ingredients except the butter and beat..
- Add the butter to the pan with the ham and other ingredients and mix..
- Add the egg batter to the pan and keep moving until it's done..
- Top with some cheese (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!.