Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. Homemade pumpkin bread is a favorite fall recipe packed with cinnamon spice, chocolate chips, and tons of pumpkin flavor. The days of bland pumpkin bread are behind us! When September rolls around, I have the sudden urge to make every quick bread known to man.
This spicy pumpkin bread dotted with mini chocolate chips makes a fun seasonal treat. I love pumpkin and this was a hit. The chocolate chips added a new twist to pumpkin bread! You can cook Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread use 14 materials and 5 step. Here are the steps for cooking dishes.
The materials you will need to make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- You need 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/8 tsp cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp plus 1/8 tsp nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground ginger.
- You need 1 cup granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup butter.
- Prepare 2 large eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 cup chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp milk.
Dotted with chocolate chips, pumpkin bread is almost like a delightful dessert! MORE+ LESS Moist Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread. This is a super moist loaf with a bright orange, not-too-dense crumb. A sprinkle of mini chocolate chips in the batter creates a contrast between the sweet, tender crumb of the bread and almost bitter chocolate.
Stages of cooking Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan..
- Combine flour, baking soda, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, the salt, cloves, & ginger in a medium bowl & mix well..
- Combine granulated sugar & butter in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at high speed until creamy. Beat in eggs. Add the flour mixture alternately with the pumpkin, mixing well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 55 to 60 minutes. Cool loaf in pan for 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For glaze, combine the remaining cinnamon, remaining nutmeg, powdered sugar, & milk in small bowl & mix well. Drizzle over cooled loaf..
This pumpkin chocolate chip bread makes a great fall snack, dessert, or even a sweet breakfast treat. The spiced bread is moist and dotted with chocolate chips. Cut a thick slice, grab a glass of milk, and enjoy! This recipe makes three large loaves-so be prepared to share. I don't think your friends and.