Cherry Cheese Pie.
You can cook Cherry Cheese Pie use 6 materials and 6 step. Here are the steps for making food.
The materials you will need to make Cherry Cheese Pie
- You need 9 inch graham cracker pie crust.
- You need 8 oz package cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 14 oz can eagle brand milk.
- You need 1/3 cup lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla flavoring.
- Prepare 1 can cherry pie filling.
Stages of cooking Cherry Cheese Pie
- beat cream cheese until fluffy..
- gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- pour mixture into crust.
- chill over night (to set).
- pour pie filling on top.