Easy Stuffed Potatoes.
You can cook Easy Stuffed Potatoes use 14 materials and 4 step. Here are the steps for cooking food.
The materials you will need to make Easy Stuffed Potatoes
- You need 1 box Mash Potato.
- Prepare 4 oz ground beef or pork.
- Prepare 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Sofrito already made.
- You need salt.
- Prepare onion powder.
- You need 1 dash cilantro.
- You need 1/3 cup olives.
- You need 1/3 cup tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 eggs.
- You need 2 cup all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Chesse.
- Prepare 1 oil ( for deep frying).
- You need 1/3 cup Parsley flakes.
Cooking instructions Easy Stuffed Potatoes
- Cooking meat: Add water, Sofrito already made , cilantro & olives in a pot for about 2 min. ( enjoy the smell) Add ground beef or pork, garlic powder & tomato sauce and let it cook. When fully cook set aside and let it cool down..
- Cook Mash Potato as directed in the box and let it cool down..
- Mix flour, Shredded cheddar chesse, Parsley and salt to taste..
- Now that all its ready. Wash hands. Put a spoon of mash potato in your hand….flatten the mash potato and add 1/2 a spoon of ground beef in the middle ( drain liquid if theres any against the pot with spoon before adding the beef in the middle of mash potato). Gently make a ball until all the meat is cover. Dip in eggs, than on the mix of flour and repeat until you have a nice tray of stuffed potatoes. Get the oil heat…and deep fry until its nice and crunchy. Enjoy :).