Grilled fish and potatoes.
You can cook Grilled fish and potatoes use 15 materials and 2 step. Here are the steps for cooking dishes.
The materials you will need to make Grilled fish and potatoes
- Prepare 6-8 fish fillet (basa,salmon,red snapper, tilapia,mahi mahi).
- Prepare 4 tbsp lemon juice.
- You need To taste salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 th tsp red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp refined oil.
- You need 2 tsp garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2 green chillies.
- Prepare 2 potatoes cut into wedges or cubed.
- Prepare 1 tsp butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp mixed herbs.
Stages of cooking Grilled fish and potatoes
- Marinate fish fillet with little salt,lemon juice and 1 tbsp oil and set aside.Make a paste of coriander,mint,garlic,green chillies and add turmeric and red chilli powder.Steam potatoes or parboil them.Smear the ground paste in fish and potatoes and sprinkle sesame seeds..
- Heat butter in a nonstick pan and roast potatoes turning and tossing till crisp and golden.Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.Drizzle oil in a baking tray and line the marinated fish on a baking tray and grill for 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven(160°C) turning once in between. Grill again for 5 minutes till crisp outside and tender inside.Serve with lemon wedges and mint leaves..