Whole Baked Fish with potatoes and olives.
You can make Whole Baked Fish with potatoes and olives use 7 materials and 5 step. Here are the steps for making dishes.
The materials you will need to make Whole Baked Fish with potatoes and olives
- You need 1 whole fish, cleaned and scaled(fish as red snapper, porgies, branzino).
- You need 1 potatoes.
- You need 5 calamata olives.
- Prepare 5 capers.
- You need 2 Tbls olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbls white wine.
- You need Salt and pepper to season.
Stages of cooking Whole Baked Fish with potatoes and olives
- Peel potatoes, slice it and pre cook it on the pan with 1 Tbsp of olive oil and 1 Tbsp of white wine for 10 minutes on the low heat (it doesn’t have to be fully cooked).
- Slice olives in half and add to potatoes.
- Place your fish in the oven proof dish, add olive oil salt and pepper to season..
- Arrange potatoes with olives around the fish, add capers and the rest of the white wine. Preheat oven to 375F. Cook the fish for about 30 min..
- When the fish is done, carefully peel the skin off and separate the fish from the bone. You can drizzle with lemon juice and extra olive oil. Enjoy! I.