Protein Filled Taco Soup.
You can make Protein Filled Taco Soup use 10 materials and 6 step. Here are the steps for making food.
The materials you will need to make Protein Filled Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 packages Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can Hunts red pepper and fennel diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can pinto beans liquid and all.
- You need 1 can chili beans liquid and all.
- You need 1 can red kidney beans drained.
- Prepare 1 can black beans drained.
- You need 1 can water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp cumin.
Cooking instructions Protein Filled Taco Soup
- Fully cook ground beef and put in diced onions half way into the cooking..
- Add in taco seasoning when the meat is fully cooked.
- Add in hunts red pepper and fennel diced tomatoes liquid and all as well as pinto and chili bean liquid and all.
- Wait for soup to come back to a simmer then add in black beans and red kidney beans.
- Mix in cumin and water and let simmer uncovered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve with your choice of toppings and enjoy.