Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan. "My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce This recipe was really easy to follow & turned out great! See recipes for Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli and Linguine Easy too. Make chicken: Prepare breading station with three large mixing bowls: one bowl with panko, garlic powder, and Parmesan mixed with a fork; another with the egg mixture; and the third bowl with flour.
The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the chicken is so moist and full of flavor. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! You can make Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan use 19 materials and 12 step. Here are the steps for making food.
The materials you will need to make Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 2 chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 sea salt.
- Prepare 1 ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 paprika.
- You need 2 eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp milk.
- Prepare 1 each fresh mozzarella.
- You need 1 can Italian seasoned diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 clove garlic.
- Prepare 1 small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 rosemary.
- Prepare 1 Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash red wine.
- You need 1 frying oil.
- Prepare 1 olive oil, extra virgin.
Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. It's one of those everyone-should-know-how-to-make recipes.
Stages of cooking Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan
- Add olive oil to the bottom of sauce pan and heat on medium high heat..
- Add garlic and onion to oil, saute until onion becomes transparent and garlic is fragrant..
- Add can of tomatoes and a splash of red wine..
- Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, rosemary, and sugar to taste. Cook down to desired consistency..
- While sauce is cooking, pound out both chicken breasts, until half as thick and tender..
- Combine Italian and Panko bread crumbs with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika in a pie dish. Season to taste..
- Beat eggs with milk in a separate pie pan..
- Submerge breast in egg mixture, then dredge through bread crumbs, making sure that it's thoroughly coated. Repeat step for thicker breading..
- Add enough oil in pan to submerge half of the chicken breast. Heat oil until it's hot..
- Submerge breast into hot oil, being careful not to burn yourself. Chicken should fry as soon as it hits the oil..
- Brown both sides of best thoroughly, about 7 minutes per side (this time will vary, depending on how high or low you have your heat set)..
- Place cooked chicken breast on an oven safe dish, ladle marinara sauce on top, add slices of mozzarella, or shredded, on top of sauce, and place under broiler. Broil until cheese is golden brown..
It's easy and comes together quickly. Chicken is topped with Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, baked to tenderness and served over spaghetti. These cheesy Chicken Parmesan Sliders are an easy game day party appetizer or a fun weeknight meal that the entire family will enjoy! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will share some commission. Place one layer of cutlets on top.