Filipino Food Series: Batangas Pancit Lomi or Lomi (Noodles).
You can make Filipino Food Series: Batangas Pancit Lomi or Lomi (Noodles) use 18 materials and 6 step. Here are the steps for making food.
The materials you will need to make Filipino Food Series: Batangas Pancit Lomi or Lomi (Noodles)
- Prepare 1/2 Kg Miki Noodles (Basically egg noodles).
- Prepare 2 medium size shallots.
- You need 3 cloves garlic.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp soy sauce.
- You need 8 cups pork broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon cassava starch (others use flour, but I personally like the thickness texture of cassava starch).
- Prepare 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp fish sauce.
- You need 1/4 fried Kikiam.
- Prepare 1/4-10 pcs chicken balls.
- You need 1/4 kg pork liver (marinated in soy sauce and lemon or calamansi).
- You need 1/4 kg pork belly cut into thin strips deep fried (pork rind).
- Prepare 1/4 cabbage washed and chopped.
- Prepare 2 eggs hard boiled.
- Prepare 1 egg beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup oil.
- You need Spring onions.
Cooking instructions Filipino Food Series: Batangas Pancit Lomi or Lomi (Noodles)
- Fry all toppings first, pork belly, kikiam, chicken balls separately. Half cook the marinated liver..
- Sauté in oil the garlic, shallots pepper, soy sauce and fish sauce until shallots are soft..
- Add the pork broth and let it simmer for 3 minutes then add the egg noodles. Stir and let it simmer for another 3 minutes or until the egg noodles is cooked..
- Mix the cassava starch and then pour it gently to the broth while stirring continuously to avoid it getting lumpy..
- Add egg, salt and then stir gently. Transfer it into a bowl and add generous toppings, kikiam, chicken balls, hardboiled egg, cabbage, liver, pork rind and spring onions..
- Best paired with soy sauce with onions, calamansi and chilli!.